The 12th L'ORÉAL-UNESCO National Fellowship “For Women in Science” ceremony took place in Moscow In the State Museum of Fine Arts named after A.S. Pushkin passed the 12th L'ORÉAL-UNESCO National Fellowship …
The 12th L'ORÉAL-UNESCO National Fellowship “For Women in Science” ceremony took place in Moscow
In the State Museum of Fine Arts named after A.S. Pushkin passed the 12th L'ORÉAL-UNESCO National Fellowship “For Women in Science” award ceremony. Ten young Russian women scientists are awarded scholarships designed to help talented and promising specialists in various fields of knowledge to develop their scientific career in Russia.
For guests of the ceremony evening at the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts. A.S. Pushkin began with a visit to the Picasso & Khokhlov exhibition, showing viewers of Picasso's work in the context of his personal history and telling about the Russian trace in the master's biography. The solemn ceremony was traditionally held in the majestic White Hall of the museum.
Fellows of the 2018 L'ORÉAL-UNESCO Russian competition for Women in Science were:
1. Anashkina Elena, Nizhny Novgorod, Federal Research Center Institute of Applied Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IAP RAS).
2. Gerasimova Tatiana, Kazan, Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry. A.E. Arbuzov – OSB FITs KazSC RAS.
3. Efimenko Anastasia, Moscow, Institute of Regenerative Medicine, Medical Research and Educational Center, Moscow State University Lomonosov.
4. Olga Ivanova, Moscow, Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry named after N. S. Kurnakov of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IINH RAS).
5. Kalugina Julia, Tomsk, Tomsk State University.
6. Melnikova Natalia, Moscow, Institute of Molecular Biology. V.A. Engelhardt of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
7. Elizaveta Panfilova, Saratov, Institute of Biochemistry and Physiology of Plants and Microorganisms of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IBFRM RAS).
8. Penkova Anastasia, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University.
9. Valery Rodionov, Kaliningrad, I. Kant Baltic Federal University.
10. Sorb Ekaterina, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (ITMO University).
12/06/2018 Discuss the news