Top 6 diets for the bride: how to lose weight for the wedding?
For someone, but for the bride, pre-wedding preparation is the hardest thing. Organization of a celebration, choosing an image, drawing up a guest list, many hours of trips to salons and shops … In this bustle, many girls forget about themselves. By the way, they themselves would not hurt to prepare well for the celebration in order to shine in front of the guests. This includes not only pre-wedding skin care, but also weight loss with the bride’s diet. Portal Svadebka.ws will tell you how to lose weight for the wedding in 1 month or even in a few days.
How to lose weight before the wedding: diet options
In order to lose extra pounds in a short time, it is not necessary to go on a hunger strike and exhaust yourself with physical activity. You just need to properly organize your meals and adhere to some rules. We bring to your attention several diets.
Diet for a flat stomach
This wedding diet will help you reduce your waistline. The most important thing is to remember which foods you can eat and which ones are strictly prohibited:
- you can eat vegetables (except cabbage, legumes, onions), fruits and berries, lean meat, chicken and turkey, low-fat dairy products, water, herbal teas (chamomile, lemon balm, mint).
- in limited quantities – fruit juices, coffee, honey, spices, olive oil.
- it is worth strictly excluding baked goods and sweets, fatty meats, fast food, carbonated drinks.
Remember, even permitted foods should be eaten in moderation. This pre-wedding diet can be varied and budget-friendly, and your daily diet can be tailored to your taste.
Pre-wedding grazing diet
If you still have 2 months left before the wedding, then you can lose weight for the celebration during this period using a grazing diet. What matters here is not what you eat, but how often you do it. Food should be eaten at least 6 times a day, with an interval of about 3 hours. And you can eat any food. Still, the optimal menu should be limited to baked and fresh vegetables, fruits, lean meats, lean fish and vegetable soups. But you will have to forget about fast food, fatty, sweet and starchy foods.
You can achieve an ideal figure for the wedding due to the fact that the more often you eat, the faster your body’s metabolism occurs. It helps to remove extra pounds.
Mono diet before the wedding
If time is lost, and there are only a few days left before the wedding, and the appearance of your figure leaves much to be desired, you can quickly lose weight by resorting to extreme methods. These are the so-called mono-diets, which are based on one product. In a short time, they help to remove a few extra pounds. Mono-diet options for the bride:
- Buckwheat… Steamed buckwheat, to which nothing can be added, not even salt. Eat as much of it as you can. It is allowed to add greens to the porridge – parsley, dill, cilantro.
- Vegetable… If you do not know how to lose weight for a wedding in the summer, use this diet. It is based on all kinds of vegetables available at this time of the year. The main thing is to use them raw: in the form of salads (you can season with low-fat kefir), smoothies and juices. This diet will help not only to correct the figure, but also to improve the complexion. This means that you can save money on beauty procedures for the bride.
- Kefir… You can remove extra pounds with kefir. It must be fresh and not more than 1.5% fat. You should drink up to 1.5 liters per day in portions of 200-250 grams. Between them, you must definitely drink at least a glass of water.
- Chocolate… You can eat only bitter chocolate – 100 grams per day. You can drink it with clean water, as well as coffee or tea.
However, mono diets have several significant disadvantages. Firstly, they are not suitable for every person – they have contraindications. Secondly, it is still stress for the body, which will be accompanied by irritability, drowsiness and apathy.
How to lose weight for a bride for the wedding: general dietary rules
Whichever diet you choose, there are general guidelines to listen to if you decide to lose weight for your wedding. It does not matter how long it takes – a month or less – you must put your figure in order.
Universal rules for any diet:
- Positive… Set yourself up for the fact that diet is just a little adventure that will allow you to lose those extra pounds. If you take it as another test in your life, the result is unlikely to please you.
- Unloading… Ideally, wedding preparations should begin several months in advance. But, even if you are limited in time, do not exhaust your body. Let him rest, allowing both small gastronomic pleasures and fasting days.
- Motion… Try to be as active as possible. The more movement you have in your life, the faster unnecessary calories will go away. If time permits, do not be lazy to look into the gym.
- Water… The more fluid you get into your body, the less you feel hungry. You should drink at least 2.5 liters of clean non-carbonated water per day. But with alcohol and carbonated sugary drinks during the diet, you will have to say goodbye.
And one more, no less important rule. When choosing an outfit, try to avoid mistakes in the bride’s style. The wedding portal www.svadebka.ws believes that a badly chosen dress can ruin even the most beautiful figure.